View Profile TheAnnoyingDog12

4 Movie Reviews

Though the Audio quality leaves a good deal to be desired, the movie itself is rather watchable and is well enough animated.
3.5/5. Keep it up and you’ll get better and better!

Not bad! I actually REALLY enjoyed this, like 'oly shit. It may not be the best but it was so fun to watch and I absolutely loved this! My singular complaint is not knowing what the music is since I LOVE listening to the music after I watch the movie, thinking a bit about the movie and how I can use it for inspiration and then listening to it as I animate!

Honestly, I love this
It legitimately made me laugh.
I know it's not truly meant to be serious, not at all of course. And I love it for that.
I assume most others took this as serious as a goddamn real life war, but I am glad to have known right away it's not to be taken serious.
I even rewatch this a lot, it's just that good. Now I can't put it above 4 since it's of course not really truly deserving of a 5. But a 4 means it's still very good. Plus the ending, and that amazing DJJaner face is just... Perfection.
- With lods elaughs
MISTER_TORTURE/TheAnnoyingDog12

2 Audio Reviews

Perhaps one of the best songs I've heard ever! Absolutely AMAZING Job! It's unbelievable you did such a long song for now my favorite collab of all time.

- MISTER_TORTURE, 5/5

OOO
I quite like this my dude!
It has a nice calm emotional feel that you just really nailed
I wouldn't say it's absolutely the BEST. But it's pretty damn good my dude!
I would love to hear some more some day! Keep up this nice work~!
- MISTER_TORTURE/TheAnnoyingDog12

MarkySpark responds:

Hi , There is a lot more of this kind of piano on here. I have uploaded 100 at least lol

I am a beginning animator of madness combat, I suck, but I tryyy.

Matthew @TheAnnoyingDog12